Thank you for visiting my blog. My name is Olgi Qendro.
I started this blog to share with you all of my adventures. Reading what I write will give you insight into my life, I post just about everything I learn, from what I read to what I see and hear.
Here are a few facts about me:
1. I’m from New York, but I currently live in Austin, Texas.
2. I graduated from university in 2013 with a bachelor’s in economics and mathematics.
3. I am 27 years old.
4. In 2014, I quit my job and traveled for a full year to over 50 countries and territories worldwide.
5. I’m a writer, I work on my novels daily, usually anywhere between 2-4 hours, sometimes even more if my schedule permits.
6. I read anything I can pick up, from literary fiction to self-help. I read anywhere between 30-50 books per year.
7. I lived in Bogotá, Colombia for over a year and speak Spanish (almost) fluently.
8. Some of my favorite places on earth are Japan, Egypt, Colombia, Nepal, and Indonesia. Some of my least: Cuba, Serbia, Morocco, India.
9. I work out every day, doesn’t matter what the weather is like. I run 5K daily and I can cover more than 10-12K in a single run.
10. My family lives in New York City, as do a lot of my friends, but I have friends located all over the world, and visiting them on impromptu trips is one of my favorite pastimes.
If there’s anything you want to know about me, don’t hesitate to send me a message. I look forward to any and all feedback.
I’m currently open to speaking inquiries.