Thank you for visiting my blog. My name is Olgi Qendro.
I started this blog to share with you all of my adventures. Reading what I write will give you insight into my life, I post just about everything I learn, from what I read, to what I see and hear.
Here are a few facts about me:
– I’m from New York, but I currently live in Austin, Texas.
– I graduated from university in 2013 with a bachelor’s in economics and mathematics. I am 27 years old.
– In 2014, I quit my job and traveled for a full year to over 50 countries and territories worldwide.
– I have traveled to 70 countries. If you count territories, the number is more than 80.
– I’m a writer, I work on my novels daily, usually anywhere between 2-4 hours, sometimes even more if my schedule permits.
– I enjoy riding motorcycles, having ridden them all over the world. I own a Harley Sportster.
– I’m currently working on my Private Pilots License with a Part 61 school in Austin.
– I read just about every day, anything I can pick up, from literary fiction to self-help. I read anywhere between 30-50 books per year. The most I’ve ever read in a single year is 70 books.
– I lived in Bogotá, Colombia for over a year and speak Spanish (almost) fluently.
– Some of my favorite places on earth are Japan, Egypt, Colombia, Nepal, and Indonesia. Some of my least: Cuba, Serbia, Morocco, India.
– I own a revolver, a Smith and Wesson .38 Special. I go to the range on occasion.
– I work out everyday. I run 5K daily and usually on Sundays I cover more than 10-12K in a single run, doesn’t matter what the weather is like.
– My family lives in New York City, as do a lot of my friends, but I have friends located all over the world, and visiting them on impromptu trips is one of my favorite past times.
If there’s anything you want to know about me, don’t hesitate to send me a message. I look forward to any and all feedback.
I’m currently open to speaking inquiries.